Life happens, and it intervened today big time. But you have to do what you have to do.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and we had a good discussion. I discussed my mother's high school records and the Ancestry announcement. Ended at 10:40 and I added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Ephraim Buck (1646-1721) of Woburn, Mass. posted.
* We left at 11 a.m. for Costco to get new glasses for Linda after they broke Saturday night. Waited 30 minutes to get served, then found out they don't have an eye exam available until next week. We had a Polish dog there for lunch.
* Came home and called our health care provider and they are booking in August. So looked on Yelp for eyeglass providers. Set up an appointment at 2:45 with Eyeglass World.
* Read, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 14 May 2018. Answered email.
* We left at 2:20 p.m. and got there at 2:40, and she got an eye exam right away. Then over to the eyeglass shop and it took some time to decide on frames. We got "two pair for the price of one." Right. Still took two hours.
* Home by 5 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, then went in at 5:40 for dinner. Came in at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday post. Watered the front plants.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Patterson book, wash dishes, etc. Padres lost 6-4 to Rockies, so now 16-27. We go on Tuesday.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment