It was a very quiet, and genealogically active, Memorial Day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Inventory of William White (1708-1780) of Dartmouth, Mass. posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Mining the 1939 Register of England & Wales on MyHeritage. Worked in the 1939 Register, adding content and sources for about 10 of those on the matchl ist.
* Dozed for a bit, then had lunch, and worked some more in the 1939 Register, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 28 May 2018.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, doze in the recliner. Padres lost to Marlins 7-2 and it wasn't that close. Now 22-33 on the season.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, wash dishes, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post. TreeShared about 150 profiles in the big tree, Worked through about 100 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the tree.
* Checked email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment