We're back from Jamboree. The week was a whirlwind:
* Tuesday - blogging and went to the Padres game.
* Wednesday - drove to Burbank for Jamboree.
* Thursday - at Jamboree
* Friday - at Jamboree
* Saturday - at Jamboree, drove to Huntington Beach, then home.
* Sunday, 3 June 2018:
* Read email and blogs, then went to church and grocery shopping.
* Home by 12 noon to read, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 27 May to 2 June 2018 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 May to 2 June 2018 posted.
* Wrote a Jamboree post, worked on the probate transcription, then took a nice nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, have dinner, wash dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to note that Randy at Jamboree 2018 - Day Three Activities posted and updated the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2018 Blog Compendium - Updated.
* Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, and TreeShared my database. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles and sharing information.
* Started the new Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.