This was a pretty typical genealogy summer Sunday - not much until after the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, and off to church at 9:30 after watching the start of the Indy 500. We stopped at the store after church, and home at noon. Watched the end of the race.
* Online at 12:40 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 20 to 26 May 2018 posted, and started transcribing the White inventory.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and doze in the recliner. Padres lost 6-1 to Dodgers, so now 22-32 on the season.
* Online at 3:40 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 May 2018 posted, then worked on the transcription.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. and posted Chula Vista Genealogical Society Program Meeting - Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
* Wrote the Amanuensis post and set it for Monday. Got Ancestry Hints for the Lanfear folks, so added content and sources to the big database. Then worked through the Hints for the tree, resolving about 150 of them.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.