It was not a big genealogy day here in the genea-cave, mainly because we went to the Padres game in the afternoon. Of course, that opened up the evening, which I took advantage of.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Lyle L. Carringer's 1909 High School Entrance Card posted, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 15 May 2018 and set it for the afternoon. Added to the Best Of post and answered emails.
* Rested my eyes for 40 minutes, and we left at 11:20 for the trolley and the Padres game. Got to our seats by 12:20, and ate lunch (I got a hot dog, Linda brought her popcorn, and we had an ice cream cone). Padres beat the Rockies 4-0 on a one hitter - perfect game through 22 batters by Jordan Lyles. So now 17-27 on the year. We are 4-4 when in attendance.
* We stopped at In 'n' Out for dinner on the way home, and were home by 5 p.m. Watched TV news and read the paper.
* Came in at 6 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry Hints for my big tree adding content and sources. Resolved about 200 Hints.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.