We went to the Padres game on Saturday night so I didn't journal.
1) Saturday, 28 April 2018
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15. Gathered the laptop and flash and off to the SD FSL for the RootsMagic user group meeting.
* We had 9, including one of my OASIS students, at the meeting,m with lots of good questions, and two hours flew by. Took the long way home, drive by the old house and school and looked for Victorian houses like mine used to be without success.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to eat lunch, then took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- PERKINS (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Weather On the Day You Were Born posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote the FS and Ancestry posts and set for later.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for In 'n' Out for dinner, then the trolley to Petco Park for the Padres game. got a freebie - a hoodie long-sleeve shirt. Pads won 12-2 over Mets in a fun game for fans. Home by 9:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, and Facebook, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 29 April 2018:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 22 to 28 April 2018 and Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 22 to 28 April 2018 posted.
* We left for church at 9:45 a.m., and home by 11:30 a.m.
* Read, started the new Best Of post, and decided on a probate record for Amanuensis Monday. Got most of it transcribed before the game came on.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, dozed in the recliner for an hour, and fumed as the Mets beat Pads 14-2 in a complete reversal of the night before. Pitching sucks sometimes. Pads now 10-19 on the season, and off to SF they go.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, and write the Amanuensis post. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 22 to 28 April 2018 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and do the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the project tree adding content and sources from WebHints.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.