The Padres are back in town, so I lost three hours of genealogy time tonight - frustratingly.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 224: #315 Mary (Bouden) Richards (1705-1755) of Lynn and Southborough, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Worked on the Descendancy presentation - need more images and fewer words! About 60% finished now, I think.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 27 April 2018 and worked a little bit in the big database. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, then worked on and posted Genealogy News Bytes - 27 April 2018. Finished the laundry and made the bed - house cleaner didn't come today.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on the Surname Saturday post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, finished cooking dinner, and we ate. I worked in the front yard for a bit picking weeds.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres-Mets game, read the paper and my Deaver book. Mets won 5-1. So now 9-18 on the season.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, and writer this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.