This was a decent genealogy day, but the Padres lost again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, and headed off to Marie Callenders to lead the men's Bible Study - we are in Exodus 24-25 for those that wonder. Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we went to the grocery store. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday - BROOKMAN (England to colonial New England) posted, and wrote the SNGF post. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then online and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Lifespans of Your Third Great-Grandparents posted.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch update posts. TreeShared my big tree and the project tree. Then worked on census records for the project ancestors. I have to get rid of the Ancestry sources because they are crappy, and substitute freeform RM sources. Lots more to do.
* Started the deep dive on one of the mystery persons - trying to find non-Hint records that might help define their lives. Worked in Ancestry and FamilySearch. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 April 2018 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, and watched the Padres game. Read the paper, and started my new Jeffrey Deaver book. Pads lost 6-2 to Dbacks, so now 8-14 on the season, but 6-6 since the opening three series. But 1-4 in the last 5.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to continue working on the mystery person - found a naturalization record in the index, but couldn't find the actual record in the county court records online or in the Catalog. Wrote the research note for it. Frustrating.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.