I didn't do a lot of research work today - just the usual blogging, eating, napping, reading and Padres game. No progress on the CVGS project, no data mining, no work on the presentations. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and went to Dollar Tree. Home by 9:40 a.m. Got the laundry done.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 223: #314 Joseph Richards (1703-1748) of Lynn and Southborough, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 20 April 2018. Researched and wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- 20 April 2018 and set it for later.
* Left at 1:30 to exercise the Lincoln and go to the library for another book. I read two since Friday last while watching baseball. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Followed a rabbit hole to a line to the English Kings before William, and added a line to Alfred the Great, my 33rd great-grandfather. Checked Facebook and Twitter, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Went in at 5:15 to finish dinner because Linda dropped a bowl on her right big toe - hurts, bruised, may be broken (?). We ate and I was back on the computer by 5:45 p.m. Got the Bible Study for Saturday printed out.
* Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game at Arizona. Tyson Ross took a no-hitter into the 8th inning and they gave a hit on a misplayed ball in center field that tied the game 1-1. Ross came out, and Hand finished up. The Pads scored three in the 9th to win it 4-1, so now 8-13 on the season.
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours,