I missed journaling yesterday - I was busy trying to find an 1861 naturalization record for my project. Found an index, but no record on FamilySearch. I hate it when that happens.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt just after the start, and contributed a bit about Ancestry problems, WikiTree, FamilySearch Family Tree and DNA tools.
* Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Ebenezer Phillips (1695-1746) of Southborough, Mass. posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, then wrote CVGS Program on Wednesday, 4/25 Is Carole Sobke Presentation and Monday Genea-Pourri - 23 April 2018 and set it for later.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook and got bogged down in politics. Drat - wasted an hour or more.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to serve dinner, we ate, watched TV news, and then watched the Padres game. I read the paper, the new Family Tree Magazine, and my Deaver book. Padres won 13-5 over Rockies so now 9-15 on the season.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post (almost forgot!). Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.