Well, time sure marches on, relentlessly! It seems like I don't make a lot of progress, but things do get done.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1944 Voter Registration List for Lee and Edna Leland in San Francisco posted.
* Worked for almost two hours on the Descendancy presentation. Tried to take a nap. Gave up at 12:15 and had lunch.
* Online to read, then wrote Explore the OurFamTree.org/Records/ Website and started on the News Bytes post. Got it almost done before I had to leave.
* Had a 2:20 p.m. appointment with the dermatologist - it's been two years. he found spots on my head, arms and chest that needed to be nitrogen zapped. I'll have spots for awhile.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, and finished up the Genealogy News Bytes - 24 April 2018 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went looking for the Civil War Pension file on Fold3 - could find the index cards but not the pension file. Drat. I may have to order it. Had a problem with Fold3 signin. Searched for several of the English folks in my project but can't find them.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, did the dishes, watered the front plants, and waited for the weather in Denver to clear. Padres game started at 6:25 and quickly became a blowout - ended up 8-0 Rockies, so Pads are now 9-16 on the season.
* Came in at 8 p.m. and looked for the Pension file again without success on Fold3. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and then this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment