Another week has gone by very quickly, and I'm further behind than I was a week ago - because I have to prepare for my OASIS class which I didn't know about a week ago. I have two weeks to get ready for that. Then there's the taxes, which are stagnant right now. Forgot to journal yesterday. Oh well, the usual!
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 219: #298 James Stone (1702-1783) of Groton, Massachusetts posted, then worked on an email question and solved it, I think. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 23 March 2018. Added to the Best Of post.
* Called the financial advisor about the taxes, and she tried but we couldn't break through a company telephone system to get a live person. Frustration. I need to complete the rest of it so this doesn't hold me up more.
* Answered several emails, tried to nap and failed, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 23 March 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch basketball, and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the two Saturday posts. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.