Today was our 48th wedding anniversary. Best life decision I ever made! I posted the wedding photo on Facebook and have about 80 comments.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Linda Receives a Volunteer Award in April 2014 - Post 508 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post. Left at 10:30 a.m. for the bank and Coscto to get two dozen roses for my wife. Home by 11:15. She loved them.
* Answered email, searched for information, then took my nap, had lunch and online again at 1 p.m.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Why Do You Write About Your Personal Genealogy Research? Checked Twitter and Facebook. Talked to Tami.
* Got into Turbotax and added all of the income data. Have a question about investments I have to clarify.
* We left for dinner at Marie Callenders at 5:10 p.m. and were home by 6:30.
* Online to read, then talked to Lori, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Found obituaries on GenealogyBank and captured eight or ten.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.