I've been a lazy genea-blogger, sorry. It was a busy weekend. Today:
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home before 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and actually got to discuss one of my blog posts - why I blog about my personal research.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1680-1730) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 2 posted, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, online to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 26 March 2018 and then dug into the income taxes again. Stymied by an investment house that won't let me log in. Got the rest of it done, though.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, posted IDG Introduces Their Newest IDG Academy class: "Beginning Genealogy - Starting Off Right" and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, talked to Lori, wrote the Tuesday treasure post, worked in MyHeritage DNA downloading spreadsheet for matches, and worked in the database adding some of the George W. Seaver records with sources and notes.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment