Ah, Sunday - a day of rest, church, football and genealogy.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, and off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:30. Had lunch.
* Worked on the Amanuensis Monday post - transcribed a will and wrote the post. Saved all of the GW Seaver data from Barry, renamed them and saved them in a file.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the Super Bowl, read the paper, even dozed off in the first half. Ended up 41-33 Philly getting their first NFL championship since 1960. Good for them.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 28 January to 3 February 2018, Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 28 January to 3 February 2018, and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 28 January to 3 February 2018 posted.
* Answered email, and worked on another George W. Seaver trying to find marriage and death records. Then worked a bit in Family Tree adding content to and from RootsMagic in a Seaver line.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.