Only 3 more weeks until RootsTech. I'm looking forward to it. This was a full genealogy dasy here in the Cave. Our solar units were inspected by the city, and hopefully approved. The next step is to get SDG&E to approve the deal and then I can turn them on. It was cloudy most of the day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt in progress and talked briefly about the DNA post. Other than that, I was a silent panelist.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Stephen Wing (1621-1710) of Sandwich, Massachusetts posted, and wrote Monday Genea Pourri - 5 February 2018. Added to the Best Of post.
* Had lunch, then wrote a CVGS post on the other blog. Wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part I. There is more to come. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish getting dinner up, watched TV, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and talk to Lori. Wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Worked on Helen and Lisa's DNA match problem, and reviewed some of Lisa's matches. Figured out how Helen and Lisa match, but not the common ancestors yet. Added Helen's Mallory family to the tree, then went searching for the Mary LNU who married the Penn. Haven't found her yet!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.