This was an all-genealogy day once I got home in the morning, except for dinnertime of course. Can't miss that!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, went off to Marie Callender's for the men's Bible Study - Exodus 12-13 today. Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we went to the grocery store. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - PAGE (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Barry sent more stuff on George W. Seaver, and I answered back with a rough draft of what I knew. He sent more stuff later - all good! Amazing. Decided to enter info into the RootsMagic database, so added content and sources. Now know his wife's name and even a child, and her three husbands and children. Took most of the day.
* Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Super Bowl 2018 Edition posted. Back into George and his family.
* Later, I worked a bit on Helen's problem again, and added more generations to the AMT. Found some potential links for the siblings and sent them to her.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work more on Helen's problem, then answered email and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* TreeShared 80 persons, and matched profiles of the George Seaver folks with FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment