This was not an all-genealogy day - more life issues.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went to the medical center for her physical therapy. She got exercises to do and recurring appointments. I had my blood test done.
* Home by 10:30 a.m. Noted that San Diego Padres Opening Day in 2014 -- Post 502 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, answered email and printed off the CVGS board papers. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for the library. Sat in on John's group for a bit then the CVGS Bored meeting. A long one, got a book and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Noted that SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 February Features Jean Wilcox Hibben posted and wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part II.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post and answered email. Took a nap. Online to read.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to finish dinner, read the paper, wash dishes, watch TV and put out the trash. Linda did her first exercises with me guiding her.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, then worked a bit on families in Family Tree, and found deeds for Joseph Keyes of Chelmsford on FamilySearch. TreeShared about 60 persons, leaving about 30.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment