Life intervenes sometimes in spite of your best genea-tentions. Today was the day, and tomorrow is too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1898 Voter Registration for Elijah McKnew in San Francisco, Calif. posted, and added to the Best Of post. Downloaded a bunch of George W. Seaver records.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. for the financial advisor to sign papers, then stopped at Costco on the way home for lunch. Home by 1:40 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 6 February 2018. Really tired, so got comfy in the computer chair and slept for 45 minutes. I need a recliner in tghe cave, I think.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and search some more of George Seaver records.
* Went in at 5:15 to finish cooking dinner, served it, ate it, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and got laundry going.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Wednesday. Worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database, resolved about 150 Hints.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.