Another beautiful day here in Chula Vista - going to cool off now, we may even have a shower next week. We need rain!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45.
* Noted that 1698 Birth Record of Joseph Keyes (1698-1744) of Chelmsford, Mass. --- Post 400 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part III: Census Entries.
* Took my nap, had lunch, we did exercises, and online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Seavers in the News - Vice President George W. Seaver Drives a Horse Car.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestors biography abstracting land records. Only three, thank goodness! Then started the CVGS Newsletter draft. Don't have enough room for everything I want to put in.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, served it, ate it, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. We did exercises.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Worked in RootsMagic and Family Tree matching folks and sharing information both ways for some of the Hildreth/Keyes folks.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.