This was pretty much an all-genealogy day, but with little research advances.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1698 Birth Record of Elizabeth Fletcher (1698-1775) of Chelmsford and Westford, Mass. --- Post 401 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, then made the timeline in the word processor and wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part V: Timeline for his Life. Took a nap.
* Up at 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, watch curling at the Olympics, then online to download the Thursday handouts for RootsTech 2018 (finally!). Two more days to go.
* Searched for articles, picked one and wrote Seavers in the News - Laura Jewett Seaver Gets Married in 1915.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer and write email, then worked on the 52 Ancestors profile and wrote the post for Friday, and then worked in AncestryDNA adding notes to matches, and added several known lines to the database, including one that gives me a lead to John Richman!!!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.