It rained a bit this afternoon. Good, we need more of it. This was not a big genealogy day due to life.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 9:30 a.m. and we went to Costco. Got flowers for her. Home by 10:15.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 44th Wedding Anniversary Dinner in 2014 -- Post 503 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for the library, sat in on John's group for awhile, then got set up in the auditorium for the CVGS Research Group. My HDMI to VGA dongle still had problems, Gary gave me one that worked. Had only 13 at the Group meeting, the library ran out of chairs.
* Home by 2:30 to read, took a nap, then online to write Valentine's Day Census-whacking. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callender's. Brought a lemon meringue pie home. Home by 6:15 p.m. to watch TV news and read the paper, and have pie.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, checked Twitter and Facebook, worked a bit in RootsMagic matching profiles with Family Tree, and TreeShared about 50 on the list. About 100 left to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.