This was pretty much a stay-at-home genealogy day for me.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. The housecleaner didn't come today, drat.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 214: #293 Elisabeth (Fletcher) Keyes (1698-1775) of Chelmsford and Westford, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 16 February 2018.
* Worked in RootsMagic a bit matching folks with Family Tree. Took a rest at noon. Had lunch, then online at 12:45 p.m. to read, and write Family History Fanatics Meet & Greet Schedule at RootsTech 2018. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 February 2018 and set it for later.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote the two Saturday posts.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner (leftovers), and watched TV news and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work a bit in Findmypast looking for Seaver folks in England, and then TreeShared about 150 persons in the database - got them all updated.
* Decided to look at Seaver probate records in Wisconsin and California in hopes of finding a mention of George W. Seaver. No such luck, but a useful exercise.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
* Forgot to download more RootsTech handouts. Maybe tomorrow!
Post a Comment