This was another all genealogy day in the Genea-Cave. Warm again, but I spent it inside.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 212: #291 Elizabeth (Harwood) Prescott (1701-1739) of Westford, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 2 February 2018.
* Answered email, worked on Linda's shaver for an hour, and answered more email.
* Had lunch, then wrote and posted Genealogy News Bytes - 2 February 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and answered more email.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then got the Bible Study ready for Saturday morning.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 to read email and blogs, then wrote the SNGF post. Decided to work on the CVGS project and got a tree started.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.