This was a typical mid-month Saturday here - Bible Study, then genealogy, and no meetings. Had two problems with Amazon shipping, and reordered both items.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, went to my Bible Study breakfast, picked her up, and home by 9:50 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (Elinor who married John Whitney, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Worked in the database a bit matching FamilySearch profiles, then took Linda for a haircut and we had a Polish dog at Costco for lunch. Home by 12:40 p.m.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Female Relatives With Beautiful Hair posted, then worked on the Friday handouts for RootsTech. Got the ones I wanted, now only Saturday to do sometime soon.
* Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts, and played around in RootsFinder a bit. Imported a FamilySearch tree and clicked around. Pretty good, will be improved over time, I'm sure. Wrote RootsFinder Delivers Powerful New Tools to Genealogists for FREE.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and Olympics, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in RootsFinder some more, and resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints adding content and source citations to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment