This was a busy genealogy day, but it wasn't a typical day here in the genea-cave. I actually went to a repository!
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that My Family in 1985 -- Post 500 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Gathered my to-do list and notebook and snacks, and left at 9:30 for the CV parking garage. I drove 2 others top the FHC in Mission Valley. We had a group of 12 CVGS folks there. It was fairly busy. I managed to get through most of my to-do list items. I didn't find everything I wanted, but that's how it goes. Captured 52 record images on the USB drive.
* We left before 2 p.m. and dropped the riders off, and hurried home because Linda was locked out of the house. Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then took a nap.
* Online by 4 p.m. to read, then wrote Visited the San Diego FamilySearch Library Today. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes, put out the trash and finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in Ancestry Hints, resolving about 130 of them, adding content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote the email for the RootsMagic class, answered some email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment