This was not a fun genealogy day. The dentist office has a certain effect on my attitude.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1886 Voter Registration for Elijah McKnew in San Francisco, Calif. posted and wrote New MyHeritage Historical Record Collections Added in January 2018 and set it for later.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. for the dentist office, and presented with a plan to deep clean 12 teeth for $1800. I thoguht we were deep cleaning three all in one quadrant. Talked them into doing just the three, but it raised my blood pressure, which delayed the work. A little pain with anesthesia, but manageable. Home by 11:30 a.m., and took a nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Genealogy News Bytes - 23 January 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went to the grocery store to get a gift for Linda's friend, and got fruit and apple sauce too. Got reimbursed for the broken light bulb.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and then worked on the To-Do list for Wednesday, put stuff on the USB drive, and worked in AncestryDNA for awhile adding notes. Worked a bit in Vaux folks on Family Tree also.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment