This was an all genealogy day for me - and I got some tasks completed.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1850 Death Record of Jonathan White (1803-1850) of Killingly, Conn. --- Post 398 of Treasure Chest Thursday, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Worked on the Genealogy talk for Saturday, then added it to my USB drive, along with the RootsMagic database and the updated Ancestor Files. I need to copy all of that to the laptop and connect media to the RootsMagic file by Saturday. Figured out I could check Newspapers.com for obituaries at the FSL!
* Took my nap, then had lunch, and online at 12:30 to read. Wrote the Seavers in the News -- Reuben Seaver Shoots Frank Ellis in 1892 post.
* Worked on Helen's DNA problem, and found more data. Checked Twitter and Facebook. The solar guys came and checked out the system and it's ready for inspection.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked in Ancestry Hints for an hour, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment