This was almost a stay-at-home genealogy day. It's still warm here - mid-70s during the day, and clear. It may rain on Friday.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to Costco. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Mount San Jacinto in January 2014 (Part 2) -- Post 499 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote How Many Genealogy Blogs Do You Read? Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then worked in MyHeritageDNA searching for matches, and then AncestryDNA adding notes to matches. Had an email from a 4th cousin on the Richman line.
* Wrote When Did Ancestry.com Last Index Ancestry Member Trees? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in Ancestry Hints. They added over 200 today on my Seaver/Gates lines, and I resolved about 200 of them.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.