Tomorrow is the FHFanatics webinar - I need to be online before 6:45 a.m., but my bit starts at 10:40 a.m.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1774 Death Record of Dorothy Hildreth (1702-1774) of Westford, Mass.. --- Post 397 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Practiced the talk one more time, and made my intro notes.
8 Was going to take a nap, but remembered at 10:55 that the Rohr lunch was at 11 a.m., so jumped in the car, and had a Cobb Salad and good sharing with 16 other refugees. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Nathaniel Seaver Dies in 1912, added to the Best Of post, and messed around with RootsMagic and Family Tree matching for a Seaver line. Sleepy, so took a nap.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors profile and post, then Treeshared 120 profiles (still about 120 to do) in 30 minutes, and worked in AncestryDNA matches adding notes. Added two DNA match lines to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.