The calendar keeps turning day by day, and the hours tick off. Where does the time go? I was busy all day on genealogy today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m., ad I put the laundry in the washer.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1868 Voter Registration for Elijah McKnew in Tuolumne County, Calif. posted, checked MyHeritage DNA matches, and wrote A Ray of DNA Hope for my Lamphier/Lanfear Mystery. Tried to nap but didn't.
* Had lunch, then online to work in FamilySearch Family Tree on Vaux persons. Added some to the RootsMagic database.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 January 2018 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Back into the FSFT form ore Vaux folks.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, finish the Vaux entries in FSFT, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Treeshare 100 persons, still have about 150 to do. Went into Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment