This was a full genealogy day, and I made some progress and had a little fun. The skies cleared today a bit, rain stopped around sunrise. Had a hardware problem which I haven't solved yet.
* Did not take Linda to the Y, so read email and blogs, and noted that Mount San Jacinto in January 2014 -- Post 498 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went searching for something to write, and thought of nothing, so did some random research in the women without a surname. Found data for several of them and added to the database.
* Gathered up the laptop and my list of topics for the CVGS Research Group and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at Mcdonalds and then to the library. Got set up, but the projection using the new laptop and VGA to HDMI dongle was real dark. Can't tell if it's the HDMI port on the new laptop or the dongle. Used John's Apple laptop and his dongle and it worked fine. We had 14 attendees.
* Home by 2:30 and read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote BSO: A Maiden Name, and More, for Jessie M. Seaver. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then found a record and wrote the Treasure Chest Thursday post. Found more town records, a probate record, and deeds for the biography of James Hildreth.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment