I didn't sleep well last night...felt crappy this morning. Better after my nap! Warmer and clear today. Should be a nice weekend.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, went to the grocery store, home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 1731 Town Record of James Hildreth (1698-1761) of Westford, Mass.. --- Post 396 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote FamilySearch 2017 Genealogy Highlights - excellent accomplishments!
* Took my nap, ate lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and ended up writing MyHeritageDNA Now Has a Chromosome Browser.
* Worked on the deeds for James Hildreth - filled out my table, then wrote up the narrative for them. Took three hours to read, extract and abstract 10 deeds.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the biography, and wrote the post for Friday. TreeShared. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.