This was a full stay-at-home day. It rained all day, over an inch here in Chula Vista, with blustery winds and lots of leaves on the front yard.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1876 Voter Registration for Elijah McKnew in San Francisco, Calif., and added to the Best Of post.
* Reviewed the FHF presentation one moreb time, and saved it as a PDF, then Dropboxed it to Andy. Tested out the WebJam site again, my sound worked this time.
* Posted "Finding Your Roots'" Henry Louis Gates Jr. to Keynote RootsTech 2018 and answered email. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 9 January 2018 and laid down for a nap.
* Online at 3:20 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and add to the Best Of post. Worked on the laptop disabling OneDrive (which disappeared the saved Documents) and got the old Dropbox files installed. Copied the Pictures to the flash drive and to the laptop. The laptop doesn't have enough hard drive memory - only 256 gb - I'm up to 200 gB already. It's going to be a laptop only.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Wordless post for Wednesday. TreeShared but only 40 to do. Worked on McKnew descendants in FamilySearch Family Tree, adding profiles from my database, and capturing some event data from tree profiles.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment