This was an all-genealogy day - I didn't even get a nap! But I got more things done.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, we went to the grocery store, home by 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 211: #290 Jonas Prescott (1703-1784) of Westford, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 26 January 2018.
* Got the laptop resolution dialed down to 1366 x 768, and figured out how yo work with LibreOffice - it's different from the desktop. Got the RootsMagic database and Ancestor Files onto the laptop and then linked media files on the USB drive. Ready for Saturday!
* Had lunch, printed off the map and handouts for the presentation, and the questions for the RM group. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 January 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and worked in Family Tree to get up-to-date info in the RM file, plus matching with FSFT. Answered email. Managed to delete my Inbox - went into Trash and found some of the most recent emails. Drat.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post. TreeShared about 80 persons in RootsMagic, still about 120 to go. Matched more Seaver folks with FSFT, adding content both ways as required.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.