I didn't sleep well again last night, but I made it through the webinar.
* Up at 6:30 a.m., had my banana while trying to get into the webinar green room - finally did and it started at 6:45. Had breakfast watching Eric. Read email on my phone.
* Left at 7:10 a.m. to take Linda to the Y, home to watch more of Eric and then Vickie, read blogs on my phone. Left at 8:50 to pick up Linda, and home by 9:15 yo watch Tammy's talk. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 210: #289 Dorothy (Prescott) Hildreth (1702-1774) of Westford, Massachusetts posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Tammy finished, and it was my turn at 10:45 a.m. to give my Discovering Jane's Roots story, and it went well, at least I finished on time! Strange talking to a screen without audience reactions. Had lunch, then participated in the panel and the Two Truths, One Lie game. Over at 1 p.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 19 January 2018 and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 19 January 2018. Checked Facebook. Answered emails. Wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking and then eating dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to get the Bible Study ready for Saturday, then wrote the Surname Saturday post. Answered email - got a research request from a CVGS member and spent 45 minutes on it - not sure I solved anything.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree, and adding content to FSFT for several Seaver profiles. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment