This was a stay-at-home Friday for me. Didn't sleep well last night again, drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 209: #288 James Hildreth (1698-1761) of Westford, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 12 January 2018 and set it for later.
* Rested my eyes for awhile, then at 11 a.m. got on with Andy on WebinarJam and practiced the presentation a bit. Got to meet Vickie too.
* Worked in WikiTree for an hour updating Notes for several early White families. Had lunch at my desk. Wrote the Genealogy News Bytes - 12 January 2018 post.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding several Auble lines to my database.
* We didn't go to dinner with SDGS because Blaine's plane was late getting into San Diego. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch news, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then TreeShared 90 entries in RootsMagic, almost half of them new. Did more in FSFT with the Warren and Bigelow families - got everyone matched up and a few profiles merged.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.