I missed journaling last night, first one this month. Didn't do much on Sunday. Had a full genea-cave day on Monday. Warm today, 85F.
1) Sunday, 28 January:
* Read email and blogs watching Meet the Depressed, off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 21 to 27 January 2018 post, had lunch, then worked on the Amanuensis Monday transcription. Wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the end of the Farmers Open - went until 5:30. Read the paper, ate dinner, then watched news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 21 to 27 January 2018 posted.
* Downloaded the Wednesday handouts from RootsTech. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles with RootsMagic. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 29 January 2018:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, home at 9 a.m., got onto Mondays With Myrt with no problem. didn't contribute much!
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Thomas Paine (1633-1706) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted, then wrote CVGS Program on 31 January: Marti Lewis on "Exploring Your DNA Results" and Monday Genea-Pourri - 29 January 2018.
Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles with RootsMagic, and sharing data both ways. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered emails. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, talked to Lori, added to the Best Of post, and worked some more on Seaver profiles in RootsMagic and Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment