This was a busy genealogy day - and I was out and about for 8 hours.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15. Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Frances who married John Hill, England to colonial New England) posted.
* Gathered my RootsMagic stuff and my presentation stuff and the map and the laptop and USB drive, and left for the RMUG for SDGS at San Diego FamilySearch Library. Got there around 9:50 and talked to John and Bob for awhile. Got set up for the RootsMagic class. We had 9 attendees, and had a pretty good time. Lots of good questions and answers until 12:40 p.m.. Had lunch outside, and searched the FHL Catalog for things.
* Left at 1:30 p.m. for Mission Hills, and had to park three blocks away from the library. Got to the library at 2 p.m. and got set up for my presentation in a corner of the room - kiddie chairs and table, nice projector (HDMI cable both ends). Got the presentation up and about 30 people came to the Be An Ancestor Detective talk. Lots of questions, and we ran over time. Left at 4:50 and home by 5:10 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- One Thing You've Done posted. Went in to fix dinner at 5:40 p.m. and watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 21 to 27 January 2018 post and the FamilySearch post.
* Worked in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles in the Hysong line, adding content both ways to some profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.