Wow, January is almost over. Time is just flying by. It's been summer like for a week here - high today was 80 F. Where's my rain?
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:50 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1892 Voter Registration for Elijah McKnew in San Francisco, Calif. posted.
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for the dentist. She checked my teeth and said the antibiotics were working. Good. A 15 minute visit. Home by 11 a.m.
* Answered email, then wrote RootsTech 2018 Syllabus Articles Are Available on Mobile App and Web Browser. Took a nap.
* Up at 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, then took Linda to the nail spa. Home to write Genealogy News Bytes -- 30 January 2018 and set it for later. Picked her up and home by 3 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered emails.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watched TV news and then the Trump SOTU speech. Heh. Washed dishes afterwards.
* Online at 8:20 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment