This was not much of a genealogy progress day, although I did finish off the CVGS newsletter.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y at 7:30, then to Marie Callenders for the men's breakfast. Picvked Linda up at 9:40 and home before 10 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (Eunice married to Moses Maverick, England to colonial New England) posted, and added to the Best Of post. Answered some email. Added more content to the CVGS Newsletter draft.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then read the paper, dozed off in the recliner, and watched most of the AFC playoff game. Read email, blogs and Facebook on my phone during the game. We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco.
* Home by 6 to watch a bit of the NFS playoff game, then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Best Find of 2017, and Research Challenge for 2018 posted and wrote Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 31 December 2017 to 6 January 2018 and posted it tonight by mistake. No big deal.
* TreeShared about 50 persons to the AMT. Worked in RootsMagic in the D and E surnames trying to find birth dates for bank birthdate profiles. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent the review copy out.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit matching profiles and sharing data. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.