It wasn't much of a genealogy day - felt good to just relax and watch football.
* Read email and blogs on my phone while watching Meet the Depressed, and then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Afterwards, went to the grocery store and home by noon.
* Watched football, had lunch, took a recliner nap, watched more football, read the paper, and checked email and blogs and Facebook on the phone.
* Had dinner at 5 p.m., washed dishes, and got the Amazon package with the HDMI dongle and the USB drive.
* Online at 6 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 31 December 2017 to 6 January 2018 posted. Answered email.
* Transcribed the document, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Edited the CVGS Newsletter and emailed it to the membership.
* Worked in the new AncestryDNA Shared Ancestors and 4th cousins or better lists, adding Notes and trying to figure out relationships.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.