This was an all-genealogy day once we got back from the Doctor's office. Linda's back hurts, her foot hurts, and she is sick with a cough.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the doctor at 9:30. It's a new doctor, who seems to be pretty good. She had to do lab work, and we got home at 11 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 208: #287 Elizabeth (Paine) Snow (1702-1772) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 January 2018. Added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30, had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 January 2018. Worked on the Bible study questions, and printed them out. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to prepare and serve dinner - leftovers. Watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Also watered the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to join GenChat, then worked on the CVGS newsletter. It's about 70% done now.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.