New Years Day was a stay at home, in my pajamas without shoes kind of day. Computer and football on TV. Got a lot done.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Happy New Year! Let's Make 2018 A Great Year! and Amanuensis Monday - 1761 Probate Papers for Jabez Snow (1696-1760) Estate in Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Worked on the RootsMagic stats post for Tuesday. Updated the Genealogy Industry Benchmark Numbers for 1 January 2018 before it posted. Updated the Selected Genealogy Website Traffic Rankings - 1 January 2018 before it posted - this was a major update.
* Watched some of the Peach Bowl, and some of the Rose Bowl, with a nap in the recliner, and some of the Sugar Bowl during dinner but not after. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* After dinner, added to the Best Of post, TreeShared 45 persons, and worked a bit in the Public Records trying to find Seavers not in my database. Found a lot of them, but couldn't tie them to an existing Seaver in the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment