Well, this is it for 2017. An interesting year in many ways. Genealogy wise - it was a year of no major ancestral discoveries, but a lot of little ones. This was not a big genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed. They were. Went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:20.
* Transcribed the two probate record pages for Amanuensis Monday. Noted that Randy's Best Genea-Musings Posts for 2017 posted.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, and watched football, and read the paper. Watched the Chargers game - they beat Oakland 30-10 in hopes of a playoff berth - they finished 9-7. However, none of the three things that had to happen did, so they didn't make the playoffs. Oh well.
* Online at 4:45 to read, and proofread the transcription. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 to 30 December 2017 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV news, finish up cooking and eat dinner, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 December 2017 posted, then wrote the Happy New Year post and the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 8:15 to watch the ball drop at 9 p.m. and read my book. Boring - the ball drop, not the Patterson book.
* Online at 9:05 p.m. to check Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 December (with increases in the numbers from 30 November in parentheses):
* 49,315 persons (+ 153)
* 19,847 families (+ 76)
* 159,661 events (+ 504)
* 4,470 Alternate Names (+ 119)
* 10,329 places (+ 72)
* 1,603 sources (+ 10)
* 91,058 citations (+ 694)
* 1,162 Multi-media Items (+ 4)
* 3,177 Multimedia links (+ 16)
* 21,404 matched to FSFT (+ 819)
I'm up to 57.03% (+0.25%) for citations/events and 184.65% (+0.84%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for December (compared to stats for November):
* 103,807 page views (3,349 per day, Blogger Stats, + 122)
* 27,489 8,396 page views ( 887 per day, Statcounter, - 60)
* 21,011 sessions (678 per day, Statcounter, - 34)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,425 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 146)