Day 2 of 2018, and Linda went back to the Y today after 10 days off.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:16 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1865 Marriage Record of Elijah McKnew and Jane Whittle posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote Genealogy Software Users Choice Awards for 2017 announced by GenSoftReviews. Answered email, and wrote a Discussion in FSFT for Jerusha (Chandler??) Metcalf.
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for the dentist and my cleaning with Melissa. Bad news - need some deep cleaning. I survived it last year.
* Home by 12:20 p.m. to read, and noted that My RootsMagic Genealogy Database Statistics Update - 1 January 2018 posted.
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. to have lunch, and then took a recliner nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write and post Genealogy News Bytes - 2 January 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and do the dishes. Lori and Paul called.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved about 100 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.