We got back from Christmas in Huntington Beach with the grandkids on Tuesday at noon. All I did on Sunday and Monday was read on the new laptop - the posts were scheduled.
* Home on Tuesday to read, nap, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 December 2017, checked Twitter and Facebook and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post after dinner. Added to the Best Of post throughout the day.
* Today, online at 8 a.m. because I didn't take Linda to the Y, so stayed in pajamas until noon. Noted that Randy with his Granddaughters in 2012 -- Post 496 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Wrote MyHeritage Posted Review of 2017 Activities Plus Two Scoops.
* Worked on the Jane's Roots presentation for mid-January. Took an eye rest. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then updated the Pages for Presentations and Amanuensis Monday. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered more email, and wrote Dear Randy - I Took an AncestryDNA Test, Now What Should I Do?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and paged through the SDHS 1961 yearbook on MyHeritage for over an hour. Fun.
* TreeShared 117 entries. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.