Two more getups, but I got my wrapping done!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her yup, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- FLINT (England to colonial New England) posted, and TreeShared, worked awhile on matching RootsMagic profiles to Family Tree profiles, and sharing information.
* Took a 30 minute rest, then had lunch, and watched the Azrtecs bowl game. This was a good game. Aztecs lead 35-28 with 20 seconds to go, but Army scored a touchdown and got the 2 point conversion. Aztecs tried a razzle dazzle and it got intercepted, and Army won 42-35. No complaints - talk about an old school smash mouth game.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun-- My Santa Claus Memories posted. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and wash dishes. At 6 p.m., went in and wrapped Linda's gifts. Only took 30 minutes or so. Done!!!! Yea me.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday post, and wrote My Dear Genea-Santa Letter for 2017.
* Worked more in RootsMagic matching profiles with Family Tree, and sharing information. Worked through two Seaver branches.
* Red, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment