This was almost an all genealogy day. A little nap, some food, a pickup at the train station interfered, but that's OK.
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that 1961 San Diego High School Yearbooks Entry for Randall Seaver - Post 396 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Wrote Family History Fanatics eConference - 19 January 2018 and set it for later. Worked on the Top 40 post for Saturday.
* Took my nap, then had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to answer email, and write the Seavers in the News - 12 Year Old Genevieve Seaver Dies in 1905 post.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile for Friday. Got it finished, and the blog post written, and found I was missing some probate records. Found them, summarized them, and inserted them into the profile. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, then watched the Holiday Bowl. We left at 6:45 p.m. to pick up Barbara at the train station. Home by 8 p.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in several Dill families with FamilySearch Family Tree sharing info with RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.