This was a stay-at-home genealogy day - cool and dry today here, winds coming soon. Haven't started the Christmas letter or cards ordeal yet. Drat.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1839 Baptism of Elizabeth Morley in Bolton-le-Moors, Lancashire posted, added to the Best Of post. Couldn't think of anything to write about, so worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks with RootsMagic. Also worked in Geni adding content to one of the royal lines in RootsMagic.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Genealogy News Bytes - 5 December 2017 post.
* did some Amazon Christmas shopping for Linda, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and TreeShared 85 persons in RootsMagic. Worked with Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic - resolved about 230 Hints. Even shopped some more.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.